Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalForums and Nostalgia Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forums and Nostalgia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MisterDank
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
MisterDank

Setup : Devise Deck - 33.5mm Revised Mold
2KR Trucks - 34mm Raw Hangers
O-Ring Bushings
Y3 Wheels - 65D Dual Bearing
OG DK Foam Tape

Forums and Nostalgia Empty
PostSubject: Forums and Nostalgia   Forums and Nostalgia EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 1:34 am

I just wanted to pop in here and say that I'm glad this forum is still being hosted. This was the first fingerboarding website I joined after starting up the hobby again as an adult, and I was happy to encounter some immediate interactions with the few FBHQ members still active at the time.

I later moved on to the new FingerFlipInc. forum when it was revived by cdplaya, and I remember posting there pretty frequently; I wish I knew about the original FFI forum back in the day. Sadly that forum is gone again and has been for some time, so the only nostalgia I can get back from there is in the scattered, archived FFI content from web.archive.org.

I'd say the closest thing to this forum that I've been able to get is the r/Fingerboards subreddit, but I think the repetitive questions posted there daily are driving me away from it, and I wish there were more frequent, quality conversations had in the comments on posts. Maybe one day there will be a surge in forum interest again.

I hope everyone still checking this forum is having a good night, and seshing their favorite setup on a quality obstacle happy
Back to top Go down

Forums and Nostalgia

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1