Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalWitchcraft bushings? Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Witchcraft bushings?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
greggo
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
greggo

Setup : FlatFace G15 (28mm)
IllPills Street Shapes
Blackriver Trucks 2.0
FBC G2 Tuning
Dislocation Pivot Cups
Secret Tape

Witchcraft bushings? Empty
PostSubject: Witchcraft bushings?   Witchcraft bushings? EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 4:29 pm

Hi, lads,

I've seen rave reviews for Witchcrafts throughout this forum, and a good majority of the setups listed in previous threads were fitted with Witchcraft tuning.

I'd love to pick up a set, but I can't find them anywhere, and every time I've checked Trent's site over the past year, it's saying they're out of stock and are only available for a limited time. Have they been discontinued or something?
Back to top Go down
Cereal.Kill3r
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Setup : Setup #1
-G15
-Ytruck X4s
-Witchcraft bushings
-Winkler Signature Junks
-FBS

Setup #2
-BW Xwide low Gene Senges
-BRT
-Witchcraft bushings
-Oak RV2
-FBS

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft bushings?   Witchcraft bushings? EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 8:54 am

Unfortunately yes i believe Trent has stopped production of witchcraft products. I believe there is a contact option on his site if you wanted to attempt to get in touch with him.

I too wish he would open shop again. the sets of witchcraft bushings i still have around are all pretty shot
Back to top Go down
greggo
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
greggo

Setup : FlatFace G15 (28mm)
IllPills Street Shapes
Blackriver Trucks 2.0
FBC G2 Tuning
Dislocation Pivot Cups
Secret Tape

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft bushings?   Witchcraft bushings? EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 3:54 pm

Hey, thanks for the reply, Cereal.Kill3r.

I'll give that contact form a shot and see if Trent has any in stock. Otherwise, it looks like I'm out of luck.

Are Witchcrafts any good for very loose truck styles? All of the Blackriver truck-style bushings I've used have been quite "bulky" and it's hard to tighten them to the point where I can get them as loose as possible.
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft bushings?   Witchcraft bushings? EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 9:01 am

Witchcrafts were the best man

They are fantastic for loose truck styles, they were one of the few bushings I used where you could have the nut decently tightened and you could still get wheelbite if you tried, that's how soft/responsive they were.

Idk how likely it is you will be able to get in touch with Trent, good luck though I hope he's still active somewhere in the swamps of Florida honing his craft.
Back to top Go down
Xi
Council
Council
Xi

Setup : Tech Deck Performance Series

Kamelpro 32.5mm Melus deck, Ytrucks X4, Oak RV2V, FBS tape

Kamelpro 32.5mm Amble deck, BRTs, Oak RV2V, FBS tape

Homemade freestyle 30mm deck, Ytrucks X3, FlatfacexOak, Ace V3 tape

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft bushings?   Witchcraft bushings? EmptyMon Mar 06, 2023 12:04 pm

First post of 2023?

I had these same thoughts a little while back. I loved Witchcraft bushings a decade ago. Trent actually replied to my question about them on instagram (brutalfingerborads). I asked about prices in October but then he never got back to me. You could try him on instagram anyway.
Back to top Go down
movin-like-burnie
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
movin-like-burnie

Companies : Random Shit Inc.
Setup : New main. 2023 we on new shit now

32mm remio catfish saltwater
32mm brtz with level ups
Sadood spitfire 99A wheels
Doom lagoon paperz

Main.
Stock 2 Beastpants smoking cat.
Brt widez/Oringz
Mini Oaks
24k gold board rails
Fbs

Main #2
Aphlikshun (cruiser shape)
Brt widez/chubz
Rainbow Oak RV1s
Decade board rails
Fbs

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft bushings?   Witchcraft bushings? EmptySat Jun 10, 2023 8:40 am

I think Trent left the scene again, I bought a board off him awhile back but haven’t seen anything recently.
Also I don’t think he’s made bushings in along time either.

Anyways feels great to be back here again, just like old times😎
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft bushings?   Witchcraft bushings? Empty

Back to top Go down

Witchcraft bushings?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1