Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalOfficial Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 21 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Deathloc
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 1:35 am

piece of round bar hollow i shined up the top looks pretty realistic but its hollow on the ends

re welded the hand rail
oil barrel is an herbal grinder
Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 21 14287510
Back to top Go down
L0k1
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
L0k1

Setup : 1 g15 with ytrucks, 1 yellowood with dump trucks, 1 lollipop with dump trucks all switching out 1 set of wrinkler wheels.

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 2:28 am

Picked these up from the guys at filthy finger board ramps. They had a 1 day sale and I got all of this for 50 dollars. They have great customer service and even switched out a ramp because I already owned it for one I did not have.

Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 21 Image10
Back to top Go down
Mubange
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Mubange

Companies : Galaxy of Flowers Fingerboards
Setup : Galaxy of Flowers TB#1
y trucks
y wheels
fbs smooth tape

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 8:26 am

wow!
Back to top Go down
Mubange
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Mubange

y trucks
y wheels
fbs smooth tape

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 2:45 pm

Had some veneer that was too thick for board-making, so I decided to build a quarter & here it is  happy
It could have been a bit wider & I should have avoided those screws. Anyway it's great fun.
The graphic is hand drawn & the surface of the ramp is oiled.
Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 21 Quater10
Back to top Go down
Beauty
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Beauty

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 9:03 pm

I don't know why you said you should have avoided the screws because I personally think that it makes the ramp look great! Good stuff! happy
Back to top Go down
Harlekin
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Harlekin

Setup : main set-up: 30mm world creative, BR-trucks with orange bushings, winklers, fbs-tape
2. set-up: 31mm flaked, chinatrucks and -wheels with washers, BR-tape
3. set-up: 32 mm planktoon, chinatrucks and big winkler-like wheels,
fbs tape

PostSubject: nu piece on wheeliebox   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 21 EmptySat May 13, 2017 9:50 pm

Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 21 _1010310
Back to top Go down
DeVladz
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
DeVladz

Companies : BAD MACHINE®
Setup : Bad Machine VS1 34mm
Blackriver Super Silver 32mm Wide Trucks

PostSubject: GHOSTCRETE "Park Planter"   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 11:37 pm

New ledges i made @ghostcrete @badmachine

Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 21 <a href=Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 21 BADMACHINEDOTCOM" />
Back to top Go down
http://badmachine.bigcartel.com
jamestown1
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
jamestown1

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 3:29 pm

those look sick man!
Back to top Go down
Harlekin
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Harlekin

Setup : main set-up: 30mm world creative, BR-trucks with orange bushings, winklers, fbs-tape
fbs tape

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 04, 2017 10:00 pm

diy plants with plastic-leaves from ebayOfficial Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 21 Park3_10
Back to top Go down
Harlekin
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Harlekin

fbs tape

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 9:21 pm

I still like my cardboard towers (under the plants in the post above), but I also like to ride different surfaces, so i decided to make my first experience with cement/concrete.
(this clip gives me the knowledge: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2RZKM0Z9nI )
first of all here´s my insectoid mold:
Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 21 _1010110

after making this photo i realised the small corner wasn´t correct (the white arrow), so i pushed it down before i poured the cement in
Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 21 _1010111

i recommend to put some tape inside the mold or spray 1 layer lacquer in it before you pour the cement in. so the cardboard can´t become wet and weak. furthermore, i recommend to stabilize the full length of the sides (not like me - idiot  No  ) otherwise you have to sand it very much! (like me  happy  ) the tissues didn´t work very well for stabilization. because the mold was wet and weak i couldn´t shake it to prevent airbubbles, so i took the old credid card and pushed it a few times into the fresh cement
Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 21 _1010112

and finally 2 pics after sanding
Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 21 _1010114

Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 21 _1010113

great shotgun parking curb, or whatever. really smooth and in my opinion not too bad, for a 1. try. so guys, give concrete a chance, i think it´s not to hard too make something like this.

p.s. i know it looks a littlebit boring, but creativity is away.
when she´s back, i´ll post pics of it

Last edited by Harlekin on Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mubange
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Mubange

y trucks
y wheels
fbs smooth tape

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 7:12 am

looking good. And will be really skateable. So, good work!
Back to top Go down
Harlekin
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Harlekin

fbs tape

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 12:39 pm

thank you very much! i´ve seen your new decks, which are getting better and better, so i can give the compliment back,bro.

Back to top Go down
Mubange
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Mubange

y trucks
y wheels
fbs smooth tape

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 9:00 am

thx! happy happy
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 12:52 am

Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 21 0dc2389ee5eeb6acbc5aff30af577dfb
Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 21 913d10ba7932106c87454ea27e944043

Two Tech Deck Cheese N Cracker Ramps glued together and covered in drywall mud to emulate concrete because I read a tip on here that said it could emulate concrete really well. Long story short it didn't, so I just painted over it and coated it with like 7 coats of lacquer. Really smooth now and it's so much quieter to ride on. Also the coping is just some red glass tiles I got from Hobby Lobby and the wooden part came from some leftover blinds.
Back to top Go down
Harlekin
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Harlekin

fbs tape

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 11:13 pm

sweet little ramp. good idea. and the red tiles are looking nice.
Back to top Go down
Harlekin
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Harlekin

fbs tape

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 1:13 pm

i wasn´t sure about making one post too big, so i made a new one. if someone is interested in the process, scroll up.

i´ve said, that i will post pics if coloring has finished. so here it is!

Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 21 _1010010

Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 21 _1010011

Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 21 _1010012

Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 21 _1010015
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:10 am

Holy crap that looks super nice! Loving the purple/green combo and the tags you drew on there.
Back to top Go down
Harlekin
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Harlekin

fbs tape

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 12:10 am

thank you very much happy
Back to top Go down
Mubange
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Mubange

y trucks
y wheels
fbs smooth tape

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 3:45 pm

nice one, Harlekin!
Love the - errr - Schmetterling tongue
Back to top Go down
Mubange
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Mubange

y trucks
y wheels
fbs smooth tape

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 3:48 pm

skatemaster231: nice one, too. I love the glass coping. Grind the hell out of it, bro very happy
Back to top Go down
Harlekin
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Harlekin

fbs tape

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 5:20 pm

donkschee very happy ein neues projekt ist schon wieder in arbeit.

a new project is under process and i´ll make a post if it´s done.
Back to top Go down
Harlekin
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Harlekin

fbs tape

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 5:28 pm

This time i decided to try another way to build a concrete-obstacle. I made a concrete ground layer, placed the styrofoam in the middle and brought the concrete over it. Unfortunately I´ve added too much water in my 50/50 zement/sand mix, so I was busy with shaping for the next hours. After shaping one side, the finished other side looked like a failed cake again– real hard to bring it in form. Because of this, the curb has a little round look, what made it difficult for me to press the endpieces straight into the half-dried cement. Pressing the rail into the concrete was simple. I glued on the iron parts after the piece has dried. After that I sanded it down and finished it with some paint.

here are the tools and things I needed:
Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 21 _1010016
1.iron saw, styrofoam piece, cardboard with 1cm bigger outline to bring the ground layer concrete on.
2.Rail (taken from a bucket) and the end-pieces. I cutted both before working with concrete. Result: the curb became bigger as I have planned and the rail ended too short -  so I can´t recommend that, but I´ve found a way to handle it.
3. Real rough riptape sandpaper, fine sandpaper and a leatherman for sanding it down.  
4. crap clamps  scratch
5. not on the picture: a half pack zement ( 3-5 €s) a small pack bird sand (49 cent)      

Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 21 _1010017
close to despair, while trying to shape and lift that bumpy and bulky cake, which acts like the skin of an old man. In the middle part it´s easy to see that it looks like a hill, not like a cube. But a few hours later I´ve done quite vertical walls with edges. Making the top flat by using the creditcards and making all smooth was simple after that.

Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 21 _1010018
after sanding it down and glueing the iron parts.

Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 21 _1010019
Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 21 _1010020
Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 21 _1010021
Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 21 _1010022
finished?! Maybe not. I´m thinking about tagging every advanced trick, I´ve newly learned, on the opposite side from the graphic.

After 2 concrete projects I can say 2 things: 1. mixing cement with quartz-sand prevents small cracks (like at the shotgun triangle curb) but the surface becomes less smooth (but still smooth enough) 2. covering styrofoam with cement is harder than pouring cement (or concrete) into a mold, but anyway, as you can see, it´s possible to make something very skateable.
Back to top Go down
Turnt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Turnt

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 5:23 am

Holy shit
Back to top Go down
http://brutalfingerboards.bigcartel.com/
skatemaster231

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 5:46 am

Loving the orange paint on it. Sick stuff, the outside curve looks super fun to do some wallies on.
Back to top Go down
Harlekin
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Harlekin

fbs tape

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:35 pm

thx guys. skatemaster you are right, that works. i´ve tried it today. a wallie bs 180 and wallie varialflip 1st try.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.   Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread. - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Newest Made/Purchased Ramps And Rails Thread.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next