Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalunitefingerboarding domained! Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

unitefingerboarding domained!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

unitefingerboarding domained! Empty
PostSubject: unitefingerboarding domained!   unitefingerboarding domained! EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:25 pm

Yup, you heard right.

www.unitefingerboarding.com

(Because of the way DNSs work, it might not be registered everywhere in the world for up to 2 days, but, almost everywhere it should work now. So, if it doesn't work, unitefingerboarding.blogspot.com will work.)
No need to update your bookmarks, the .blogspot.com address redirects to the new address automatically.

If you don't know about unitefingerboarding, we're a fingerboarding portal based in the UK providing news, videos, blogs, product reviews, and something that you don't see elsewhere: a new to fingerboarding guide and beginners FAQ. We think its important to help new people into fingerboarding, not only can they enjoy fingerboarding easier that way, but it saves annoying questions on forums and we'll get less people being called 'noobs' and more people being friendly members of the community. Which is good for everyone!

We've been around for a short while now, and things are really taking off and doing well! The feedback has been brilliant and really encouraging, and we hope that now with the recent graphics changes and now the domain, more people will see our site and want to come back, and enjoy the experience with us.

It'd mean loads if you just read the site, make an RSS bookmark or something, theres lots of good stuff to come all the time, so, its definitely worth it!
Or, if you really like the site, video/pictures/what ever you can think of, in the means of support, are always welcome and greatly appreciated! We may be from the UK, but, support from anywhere, where you're english, swedish, japanese, or anything, is always brilliant happy

Also, it'd be interesting to know what you guys want to see, what sorts of content? Would you like more videos? Pictures? Reviews? Something new? Theres many ways to contact us on the site, so, please, either comment, or get in touch another way if you have any suggestions or are interested in anything to do with the site, we'll try to reply asap.

Thanks for reading, and, yea, check out the site!
Kerry.

http://www.unitefingerboarding.com
Back to top Go down
josetheskater
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
josetheskater

Companies : Skate, FB

PostSubject: Re: unitefingerboarding domained!   unitefingerboarding domained! EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 9:09 pm

just checked it out man, really good ! bookmarked it ^_^
Back to top Go down
LouisRobinson
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
LouisRobinson

PostSubject: Re: unitefingerboarding domained!   unitefingerboarding domained! EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 9:24 pm

Yeh awesome Kerry Gratz

I bookmarked too tongue
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gnarlyfb
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: unitefingerboarding domained!   unitefingerboarding domained! EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:00 pm

thanks guys! Glad to know you've bookmarked it, check back often, there are updates every/almost every day ^_^
Back to top Go down
blosom
blosom

Companies : BLOSOM

PostSubject: Re: unitefingerboarding domained!   unitefingerboarding domained! EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:07 pm

mines been bookmarked all the while, one of my first ports of call when logging in.....check the new cowarts 2010 on ff wink
Back to top Go down
Steve Burstyn
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Steve Burstyn

PostSubject: Re: unitefingerboarding domained!   unitefingerboarding domained! EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:45 pm

That's sick! Would you mind posting that Defstone Fingerboards is in new hands?
I have picture you can post too.
Back to top Go down
ablair
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
ablair

Companies : www.oakwheels.com
Setup : Push M2
Wides
V6s
extra smooth

PostSubject: Re: unitefingerboarding domained!   unitefingerboarding domained! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:50 am

nice!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/slimFingerz
blosom
blosom

PostSubject: Re: unitefingerboarding domained!   unitefingerboarding domained! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:53 am

hey ablair!!!!! where you been??? i hope your gonna come back? happy
Back to top Go down
ablair
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
ablair

Wides
V6s
extra smooth

PostSubject: Re: unitefingerboarding domained!   unitefingerboarding domained! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:55 am

hows it going blosom, ive jst been busy, just havnt had the tik=me, i havnt fingerboarded in forever, i think im gonna try to sell some stuff
Back to top Go down
blosom
blosom

PostSubject: Re: unitefingerboarding domained!   unitefingerboarding domained! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:58 am

so your quitting then? just got other things to do with your life?....ahhh too bad.....good to see you haven't forgotten about your buddies and this place though happy
Back to top Go down
ablair
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
ablair

Wides
V6s
extra smooth

PostSubject: Re: unitefingerboarding domained!   unitefingerboarding domained! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:59 am

ill still be on here time to time, im just gonna sell one set of wheels and thats it, not exactly quitting, its just i have been that excited to fingerboard in forever
Back to top Go down
appleyard14
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
appleyard14

Setup : wood, metal, urethane, condoms

PostSubject: Re: unitefingerboarding domained!   unitefingerboarding domained! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:24 am

sick kerry bookmarked!
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: unitefingerboarding domained!   unitefingerboarding domained! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:24 am

Steve Burstyn wrote:
That's sick! Would you mind posting that Defstone Fingerboards is in new hands?
I have picture you can post too.

PM me details ^_^

And thanks everyone else happy
Back to top Go down
Steve Burstyn
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Steve Burstyn

PostSubject: Re: unitefingerboarding domained!   unitefingerboarding domained! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:43 am

PM'd you Kerry. Check it out! happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: unitefingerboarding domained!   unitefingerboarding domained! EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:29 pm

Just saw this and I really appreciate what your doing for the uk scene happy, do you think you will ever be getting anymore writers? I'd really love to contribute happy
Back to top Go down
Boffey
Boffey

PostSubject: Re: unitefingerboarding domained!   unitefingerboarding domained! EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 5:15 pm

Thats sick man
well done happy
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: unitefingerboarding domained!   unitefingerboarding domained! EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:03 pm

thanks jack and alex happy The Uk scene needs all the help it can get, so, I'm glad to be doing this, its doing really well, so, yea, hopefully the UK scene wont be small forever ^__^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: unitefingerboarding domained!   unitefingerboarding domained! Empty

Back to top Go down

unitefingerboarding domained!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1