Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalHow to make fingerboard wheels smoother? Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to make fingerboard wheels smoother?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
razpotnik
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
razpotnik

Setup : fuzion
china trucks
china wheels

How to make fingerboard wheels smoother? Empty
PostSubject: How to make fingerboard wheels smoother?   How to make fingerboard wheels smoother? EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 12:44 pm

Back to top Go down
tyzei
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: How to make fingerboard wheels smoother?   How to make fingerboard wheels smoother? EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 12:07 pm

Back to top Go down
brodyees
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
brodyees

PostSubject: Re: How to make fingerboard wheels smoother?   How to make fingerboard wheels smoother? EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 2:56 pm

just spray wd40 on them, its amazing how well it works... and just make sure to regularly clean your wheels. if you get good proffessional wheels you wont need to do any of this but i assume you have china wheels, so good luck!
Back to top Go down
Matthew Taylor
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Matthew Taylor

Setup : Berlinwood, BRTs, WC, Winks, FBS.

PostSubject: Re: How to make fingerboard wheels smoother?   How to make fingerboard wheels smoother? EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 2:58 pm

I wouldn't use WD40. It fucks up skateboard bearings so it probably does the same to fb wheels.
Back to top Go down
skatemaster231

Setup : D͐̏̋̐ͣ̐͊́͂̈́ͨ̏̋ͥ̆͑ͧ͘͜҉̺̙̹̞̗͚̤̻̫̼̳͖͔̩̤̘͇o̚­­̱̰̳̟̟̞̜̖̬̌ͦ͌͂ͦ̎̅ͫ̑͂ͦͩ́̚͢ ̴̮͍̲̖̖̤̯͎͎͋̈́ͫ̂̊̇ͤ̆̓̌ͫ̐ͣͣ̆ͬ͌̚͡y̆ͪͫ̉ͭ̅ͫ͊ͩ́­­̨̛̬̠̰̙̫̮̪̟͈̯̘͎̗́̀o̶̶̘̝͇̜̝͓̞͉̰̫͚ͣ̽̄̀ͅu͗̊­̏­̷̡͙̜̳̠͈͕̹͑̿͌̓̇̽͂̄͋ͯ͂̍ͣ̂̓̀͘̕ ̣̳̭̝̻̣̤̫̣̠̦̙̦̲ͣ͂̃ͦ̑ͦ̃͂ͣ̓̇͒̈͘͠t͒̎ͯ͐͂͛̏̈ͦ̐­­̴̼̖̫̞͔̺ͧͭ̅͊̾ͣ͒́̚̚͘̕h̬̖̙͙̰͖̺͛̾̐̃ͦͪ̏ͧ͌̓͘̕­͙­̟į̶̻͖̠̟͔̟̦̝̜̞̄̇̏̂ͨ̋͂̕͟͝nͨ͌͊̓̆̾͛̏ͬ̑̎̾̚­ͭͮ­̵̌ͫͩ҉̶̵̰̫̩̲͕̱̗͚͇̰ͅk͙̳̳͓̟̝̠̯̝̔ͧͤͩ̾̀͢͢͠­͙̻͙­̻̱̼͖ͅ ͥͫ͒ͧ̏ͯͮ̓ͬͯ̾̽̈̀ͥ́̀͘͠҉͈̩͍͔̲͖͔ț̶̛̛̅͌̋ͬ͌̄͜͞­­͎̜̜̰͙̰̝̝̦̪̜h̸̥͎̰̤̼̱̝̜̭̹͆̾̈̓̌ͮ̎̅̄̅͋̋̔̿̚̕­͖­̱̗̗̪̫̻i̡̩̬̰̹̩͓̩̣̱̗̹͑ͧ̾̿̂̚͟͡ͅs̐ͤͭ̐ͫ͋ͮ́҉­̢͏­̳̦̠͕̠͈̣͕̫͔̫͖͖̹̗̟͢ ̴̠͓̺̩̩̙̬̬͈̼̭̰͖̱̺̣̗̫̉͂ͪ̔̍̀ͫ̀̎̏̔ͯ̌̒̒ͩͧ́i͛͋­­̸̄̂͊͋͗͑͏͙̙͈̦͎̥̰̕s͂̍̑ͫ́̇͌̑̿̒ͦ̓̊͛̚̚̚҉́̕͞͡­̞­̟̣̻̲̜̫̺͉̠̬̥̙̜̪̭ ̧̖͔͕̹ͧ̐ͦ̎̊ͧ̽ͨͦ̒͐̀͞͡ͅaͦͦ̅̐͐ͥ͂̓̋͒̔̄ͣͤ͂͂͆͊ͬ­­̨̛͈̞̪̖͓̣̫̰̠̤̖̠͉̪͔͟ ̡̛̱̦̗̫̯̻͓̭ͦ͒̐̒̆̇̉̀p̡ͤͮ͛ͫ͋̽̄̎̑͑̈̉̒͛̎͋̿ͮ̓͠­­͏͚̮̖͖̫̦͙͎̭̜͇̺̻̩̹̕r̴̵̡̟͖̫̝̘̜̝͇̙̦̍̆̃́ͦ̚͘͢­̝­̪̞o̷̧͔̪͙͓͔͓̞̘̺̟͇̳͎̦̩̣̻̩ͮ̅͊̉̽̄̍̋͐ͥ̓́͐̚͢­͓b­̡̥̞̳̙̠̞̘͉̼̤̘̝ͨͣ͌ͥͤ̍̓ͩ́̈́ͨ̅̓ͧ̅͢lͭ̿͂͛̄͐̈­͗̑̓­ͭ͆̉͋ͩ̿̋̇͡͡͞҉͔̼̻̣̝̜̭̖͕̙͈͓̖ͅeͣ̂ͭͤ͑̏ͬͨ̓­҉̨̖͞­̼̹͉̹͈ͅm̛͛ͦ̾̉̋́̊͐͐̂̐̎̄ͯͤ̚҉̡̻̳̤̥̪͎̹͜ͅ­͔͉̝͍̫­͖̺͓̬͙?̥̣̼͇̟̰̙͉̜̌̊̔ͬ̔̊ͩ̍̂̐̂͐̌̋ͩͩ͛́͡­̦̟̥̬̩͕

PostSubject: Re: How to make fingerboard wheels smoother?   How to make fingerboard wheels smoother? EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 9:15 pm

Well you could use some silicone lube like Jig a Loo (it's actually called that). Works great with TD wheels! You could also make your wheels dual duro by using some urethane tubing or old ear bud covers like these.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Replacement-silicone-earphone-earbud-replacement-tips-covers-fit-over-50-types-/150793346749

Doing the dual duro mod would make your wheels smoother, quieter, and more grippy.
Back to top Go down
deejaydestroy
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
deejaydestroy

Setup :
-woob rlx
-brt wides
-witchcrafts
-oaks

PostSubject: Re: How to make fingerboard wheels smoother?   How to make fingerboard wheels smoother? EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 9:21 pm

I use bones speed cream, same shit I used on my ceramic bone Swiss bearings.

Works like a charm.
Back to top Go down
jackson
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
jackson

PostSubject: Re: How to make fingerboard wheels smoother?   How to make fingerboard wheels smoother? EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 9:28 pm

just move your setup in a circular pattern on a piece of paper, gets all the stuff off and makes them roll better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to make fingerboard wheels smoother?   How to make fingerboard wheels smoother? Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1