Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalNew Members Introduce yourself. - Page 21 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Members Introduce yourself.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21
AuthorMessage
Ayeee
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Ayeee

New Members Introduce yourself. - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Members Introduce yourself.   New Members Introduce yourself. - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 6:51 am

Thank you all for your welcome and...

WantSomeSlaw wrote:

Don't be discouraged, keep practicing, you'll get it  happy
Welcome to the fingerboarding cult pal, we got you for life.

Oh ya, I just read my introduction again and it indeed sounds like I maybe am discouraged. But I am really not discouraged at all. I make progress every day. And I got to approve already fingerboarding does seem to be addictive and really is a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Philippe J Fry
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Philippe J Fry

Companies : Rainbow Fingerboards, Fennek Longboards
Setup : Rainbow Deck 32mm
Blackriver Trucks
Winkler Wheels Big Daddyz

PostSubject: Re: New Members Introduce yourself.   New Members Introduce yourself. - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 8:48 am

Hello Forum
My name is Philippe. I live in the beauiful country of cheese and the good herbs called switzerland. I started fingerboarding back in 2004 and went to much contests in switzerland, germany and italy. I began to make my own wooden decks in 2006 and sold them in small stocks on contests and the fingerboard.de forum that sadly is down. I also build my own longboards. I will make a thread about both of my companies: rainbow decks and fennek longboards. To show you my stuff. Feel free to ask me anything you want to know.
Cheers
Phil
Back to top Go down
L0k1
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
L0k1

Setup : 1 g15 with ytrucks, 1 yellowood with dump trucks, 1 lollipop with dump trucks all switching out 1 set of wrinkler wheels.

PostSubject: Re: New Members Introduce yourself.   New Members Introduce yourself. - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 1:58 pm

welcome dude.
Back to top Go down
Cereal.Kill3r
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Setup : Setup #1
-G15
-Ytruck X4s
-Witchcraft bushings
-Winkler Signature Junks
-FBS

Setup #2
-BW Xwide low Gene Senges
-BRT
-Witchcraft bushings
-Oak RV2
-FBS

PostSubject: Re: New Members Introduce yourself.   New Members Introduce yourself. - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 11:36 pm

welcome to all the new people!
Back to top Go down
Matt
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Matt

PostSubject: Re: New Members Introduce yourself.   New Members Introduce yourself. - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 10:13 am

Hi, my name is Matthijs, i live in the Netherlands and i have been fingerboarding for a few months.
Back to top Go down
blosom
blosom

Companies : BLOSOM

PostSubject: Re: New Members Introduce yourself.   New Members Introduce yourself. - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 3:46 pm

Hey matthijs, welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
bifo
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
bifo

PostSubject: Re: New Members Introduce yourself.   New Members Introduce yourself. - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 1:58 pm

Hi from Spain , my name is Bifo , I´m staff of crude and owner of spot crude, I´m 41 years old and fingerboarder since 1998 . See you around. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Bigmanwbeard
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
Bigmanwbeard

Companies : IG - DOOM.fb
Setup : wushfbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

PostSubject: Re: New Members Introduce yourself.   New Members Introduce yourself. - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 6:34 pm

Although I've been here since May I've never really introduced myself,

My name is Brandon, I'm from England and I've been fingerboarding for about a year or so?
Back to top Go down
chrit0v
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: New Members Introduce yourself.   New Members Introduce yourself. - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 5:01 pm

Hello, guys happy My name is Hristo and i currently live in Vienna, Austria. I gave up fingerboarding in 2009. Now i have a lot's of free time and i decided to have some fun, so ordered some parts from FBS. I went directly to ffi, but it is dead, so i found fbhq.
Back in the day i was quite active on ffi and a Bulgarian fingerboarding forum ( i'm from Bulgaria originally), but i don't really remember a lot of the people and probably on one remembers me very happy
I had a couple of videos, but i can only find one . Not my best part, but i got this BW that i hated and couldn't really skate it.
I'm really hyped to film something trough the winter.

Back to top Go down
Bakko
Bakko

Companies : Primitive Decks Co.

PostSubject: Re: New Members Introduce yourself.   New Members Introduce yourself. - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 9:51 pm

Welcome guys!
Back to top Go down
ct1992
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: New Members Introduce yourself.   New Members Introduce yourself. - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 4:20 pm

Hello, my name is Casey Taylor! I was a part of the scene for quite some time now. I started around 2000 as a kid and now I'm 24. I got to see companies like arctic, primo, prete, blackriver and FlatFace progress from the ground up. Before there were Cnc molds and before bearing wheels. So I have stayed in scene for a long time but things have changed big time online. I was an active member of FFI and I would love to contribute however I can to this new forum. Thanks for the warm welcome!

I ride a prete custom engraved 31mm with flatface g4s I'm old school lol!
Back to top Go down
Danny H
Admin
Admin
Danny H

Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: New Members Introduce yourself.   New Members Introduce yourself. - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 5:14 pm

Welcome man! Not as active around here as we used to be, but there's still a few of us knocking about.
Back to top Go down
robertjf
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: New Members Introduce yourself.   New Members Introduce yourself. - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 1:48 am

Hey everyone, my name is Robert. I used to be really into fingerboarding a while back and spent a lot of time on FBC if anyone remembers that forum. I stopped sometime around 2011 or so, and recently got curious about the scene so I looked up some videos. I ended up kinda missing it and got myself a G15 complete, and it's as much fun as it used to be, even though I'm pretty rusty, haha.
Back to top Go down
meekin
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
meekin

PostSubject: Re: New Members Introduce yourself.   New Members Introduce yourself. - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 2:54 pm

welcome man, i remember FBC haha..fun times. This forum isn't too active anymore but enjoy!
Back to top Go down
greggo
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
greggo

Setup : FlatFace G15 (28mm)
IllPills Street Shapes
Blackriver Trucks 2.0
FBC G2 Tuning
Dislocation Pivot Cups
Secret Tape

PostSubject: Re: New Members Introduce yourself.   New Members Introduce yourself. - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2020 2:57 am

Hey, everyone. I'm Greg, I'm 26 and I'm from Dublin, Ireland. I know this place is as dead as a doornail, but I thought I'd register nonetheless in case something interesting pops up. Who knows?

I've been fingerboarding on and off since 2008. Not as good as I used to be, but, whatever. Just fun to dick around with a fingerboard in my spare time.

Currently riding a FlatFace G12, Berlinwood should be arriving in a few weeks. Looking forward to having a new main setup in a long time.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Ayden B
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Ayden B

Setup : Emanant
tdlb trucks
flatface g6e

PostSubject: Re: New Members Introduce yourself.   New Members Introduce yourself. - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 10:08 pm

greggo wrote:
Hey, everyone. I'm Greg, I'm 26 and I'm from Dublin, Ireland. I know this place is as dead as a doornail, but I thought I'd register nonetheless in case something interesting pops up. Who knows?

I've been fingerboarding on and off since 2008. Not as good as I used to be, but, whatever. Just fun to dick around with a fingerboard in my spare time.

Currently riding a FlatFace G12, Berlinwood should be arriving in a few weeks. Looking forward to having a new main setup in a long time.

Cheers.

What's going on man! I check this place now and then. Instagram is where most people are at, but I still love these forums. Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Mikkel S
Mikkel S

Setup : New Members Introduce yourself. - Page 21 J9VuKBZ

PostSubject: Re: New Members Introduce yourself.   New Members Introduce yourself. - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2020 9:56 pm

greggo wrote:

Cheers.

Yo! Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
AskewFingerboards
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: New Members Introduce yourself.   New Members Introduce yourself. - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2023 2:57 pm

hey!!
my names lucas , 23 from belfast !
thought id finally sign up to the forum. as i always read through here and its a great place for knowledge and goings on !
i have been fingerboading on and off since i was a kid and have recently started tryna make decks i hope to gain more knowledge on deck making and also meet some cool people
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Members Introduce yourself.   New Members Introduce yourself. - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Members Introduce yourself.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21