Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalPost a picture of yourself! - Re Trent: Put a damn tee shirt on. - Page 14 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post a picture of yourself! - Re Trent: Put a damn tee shirt on.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryan
Ryan

Companies : Temple Decks

Post a picture of yourself! - Re Trent: Put a damn tee shirt on. - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself! - Re Trent: Put a damn tee shirt on.   Post a picture of yourself! - Re Trent: Put a damn tee shirt on. - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 10:52 pm

I will need to try mowing my lawn like that.
Back to top Go down
Turnt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Turnt

Post a picture of yourself! - Re Trent: Put a damn tee shirt on. - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself! - Re Trent: Put a damn tee shirt on.   Post a picture of yourself! - Re Trent: Put a damn tee shirt on. - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 2:07 am

Oli those bars are massive Id be afraid of impaling myself!!

Joao that's a funny ass picture!
Back to top Go down
http://brutalfingerboards.bigcartel.com/
Arapoib
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
Arapoib

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself! - Re Trent: Put a damn tee shirt on.   Post a picture of yourself! - Re Trent: Put a damn tee shirt on. - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 2:47 am

Joao you are the man
Back to top Go down
Oli Little
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Setup : Blossom real wear flower deck, Brt wides super silver, Oak wheels, Flatface team bushings, Ace 3 tape.

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself! - Re Trent: Put a damn tee shirt on.   Post a picture of yourself! - Re Trent: Put a damn tee shirt on. - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 10:30 pm

Trent Witcher wrote:
Oli those bars are massive Id be afraid of impaling myself!!

Joao that's a funny ass picture!
Haha there not that big only 21 inches high by 18 wide :)The only shit thing is I still don't even own a set of my own Signature bars because they haven't even sent me any... I did get paid for it but I should still own a set. They did tell me they have me a custom sized set made because Im tall but something went wrong then since then nothing but oh well happy
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself! - Re Trent: Put a damn tee shirt on.   Post a picture of yourself! - Re Trent: Put a damn tee shirt on. - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 4:06 pm

Post a picture of yourself! - Re Trent: Put a damn tee shirt on. - Page 14 10210
#selfiegame
love me
Back to top Go down
keiranclen
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
keiranclen

Setup : Skate grip
OG Deck
TD LB trucks
FF G6 wheels.

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself! - Re Trent: Put a damn tee shirt on.   Post a picture of yourself! - Re Trent: Put a damn tee shirt on. - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 10:59 pm

One off selfie because all the pictures of me on the Tinterwebs are old as poop tongue
And it's Halloween tomorrow so i guess it's suitable XD
Post a picture of yourself! - Re Trent: Put a damn tee shirt on. - Page 14 Eww_gr10
#TheLongAssFringeLife XD
Back to top Go down
WantSomeSlaw
Trade Moderator
WantSomeSlaw

Setup : What's a fingerboard?

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself! - Re Trent: Put a damn tee shirt on.   Post a picture of yourself! - Re Trent: Put a damn tee shirt on. - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 11:21 pm

wtf
I've been waiting for you to post a selfie for the longest time, but the last pic I saw of you was with the BK crown.
#changesmeng
Back to top Go down
keiranclen
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
keiranclen

Setup : Skate grip
OG Deck
TD LB trucks
FF G6 wheels.

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself! - Re Trent: Put a damn tee shirt on.   Post a picture of yourself! - Re Trent: Put a damn tee shirt on. - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 11:26 pm

Lol ;)The Burger King hat had to come off one day... Just one of the many hurdles of life, i stayed strong with that hat for 2 years! Slept in it, showered in it! We did everything together! :'( I didn't only loose a hat, but i lost a best friend. sad((
Back to top Go down
Twest
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Twest

Setup : Main:
-BeastPants
-Brts
-Winklers
-Witchcrafts
-Slim and Catchy

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself! - Re Trent: Put a damn tee shirt on.   Post a picture of yourself! - Re Trent: Put a damn tee shirt on. - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 11:05 pm

Post a picture of yourself! - Re Trent: Put a damn tee shirt on. - Page 14 Img_2911

My neighbor is in Photography class and she asked if i could help her out on a project.

Her project was based on skateboarding. She gave me all the pictures she took and i thought this one looked pretty rad.
Back to top Go down
WantSomeSlaw
Trade Moderator
WantSomeSlaw

Setup : What's a fingerboard?

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself! - Re Trent: Put a damn tee shirt on.   Post a picture of yourself! - Re Trent: Put a damn tee shirt on. - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:06 am

Sick picture dude shocked
Back to top Go down
João Pedro O
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
João Pedro O

Setup : bwset

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself! - Re Trent: Put a damn tee shirt on.   Post a picture of yourself! - Re Trent: Put a damn tee shirt on. - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 1:08 am

lol trevor didnt imagine you like that
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/rodhi7
Turnt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Turnt

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself! - Re Trent: Put a damn tee shirt on.   Post a picture of yourself! - Re Trent: Put a damn tee shirt on. - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 1:21 am

Twest wrote:

My neighbor is in Photography class and she asked if i could help her out on a project.

Her project was based on skateboarding. She gave me all the pictures she took and i thought this one looked pretty rad.
you look way diff from what I imagined haha
lol did you put it in?
Back to top Go down
Twest
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Twest

Setup : Main:
-BeastPants
-Brts
-Winklers
-Witchcrafts
-Slim and Catchy

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself! - Re Trent: Put a damn tee shirt on.   Post a picture of yourself! - Re Trent: Put a damn tee shirt on. - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 1:31 am

HAHAHa omg Joao, i love your Gif so much.

And Trent, sadly i did not sad
Back to top Go down
Turnt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Turnt

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself! - Re Trent: Put a damn tee shirt on.   Post a picture of yourself! - Re Trent: Put a damn tee shirt on. - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 1:34 am

Twest wrote:

damn.. geek 
Back to top Go down
João Pedro O
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
João Pedro O

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself! - Re Trent: Put a damn tee shirt on.   Post a picture of yourself! - Re Trent: Put a damn tee shirt on. - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 1:44 am

Twest wrote:

its actually adrian witzel in it lol
Back to top Go down
AmandaW
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
AmandaW

Setup : Spectrum
BRT Wides
Grands
Witchcrafts

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself! - Re Trent: Put a damn tee shirt on.   Post a picture of yourself! - Re Trent: Put a damn tee shirt on. - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 3:14 am

Clean pic Trevor happy
Back to top Go down
deejaydestroy
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
deejaydestroy

Setup :
-woob rlx
-brt wides
-witchcrafts
-oaks

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself! - Re Trent: Put a damn tee shirt on.   Post a picture of yourself! - Re Trent: Put a damn tee shirt on. - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 3:28 am

Trevor looks like he prolly gets mad vagina thrown at em, ahah!
Ryan shecklar steeze br0! Ahah! Nice pic homie!
Back to top Go down
jbginger
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
jbginger

Setup : Blosom 32.5
FBS
BRTs
Winklers
Witchcrafts

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself! - Re Trent: Put a damn tee shirt on.   Post a picture of yourself! - Re Trent: Put a damn tee shirt on. - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 5:07 am

From an ad for my sponsor, I love my skate face.

Post a picture of yourself! - Re Trent: Put a damn tee shirt on. - Page 14 10567299394_d65a586bb5_z
Back to top Go down
BandBricks
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
BandBricks

Companies : Witchcraft, Berlinwood, Flatface, NZFB
Setup : Flatface G14, BRR Trucks 2.0, Winklr Wheels,
Rip Tape

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself! - Re Trent: Put a damn tee shirt on.   Post a picture of yourself! - Re Trent: Put a damn tee shirt on. - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 5:26 am

Post a picture of yourself! - Re Trent: Put a damn tee shirt on. - Page 14 Tumblr12

saw this pic of me on my mates tumblr so I stole it
had over 800notes = tumblr famous ^.^
Back to top Go down
Joe
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Joe

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself! - Re Trent: Put a damn tee shirt on.   Post a picture of yourself! - Re Trent: Put a damn tee shirt on. - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 5:45 am

Nice pic man! 
Kinda miss AK sometimes. awkward
Back to top Go down
Turnt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Turnt

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself! - Re Trent: Put a damn tee shirt on.   Post a picture of yourself! - Re Trent: Put a damn tee shirt on. - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 6:14 am

cyclops 

nice pool!!
Back to top Go down
BandBricks
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
BandBricks

Rip Tape

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself! - Re Trent: Put a damn tee shirt on.   Post a picture of yourself! - Re Trent: Put a damn tee shirt on. - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 10:23 am

man its happening up here very happy if you're town ever we should skate!
Back to top Go down
Joe
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Joe

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself! - Re Trent: Put a damn tee shirt on.   Post a picture of yourself! - Re Trent: Put a damn tee shirt on. - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 11:18 am

I can't skate for shit haha, my cuz lives in the CBD though. Night rider flights are like $39 each way so.. Hmmm...... wink
Back to top Go down
BandBricks
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
BandBricks

Rip Tape

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself! - Re Trent: Put a damn tee shirt on.   Post a picture of yourself! - Re Trent: Put a damn tee shirt on. - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 9:11 pm

check the FB spots out then! hahaha
Back to top Go down
João Pedro O
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
João Pedro O

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself! - Re Trent: Put a damn tee shirt on.   Post a picture of yourself! - Re Trent: Put a damn tee shirt on. - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 1:26 am

sick dude
gobigorgohome boi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself! - Re Trent: Put a damn tee shirt on.   Post a picture of yourself! - Re Trent: Put a damn tee shirt on. - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post a picture of yourself! - Re Trent: Put a damn tee shirt on.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next