Fingerboard HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalFBHQ Mini Competition #2 - OVER - Page 2 Untitl12Rules + New Members FAQLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FBHQ Mini Competition #2 - OVER

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Havok Fingerboards
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
Havok Fingerboards

Companies : Havok Fingerboards

FBHQ Mini Competition #2 - OVER - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #2 - OVER   FBHQ Mini Competition #2 - OVER - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:42 pm

"One day I went to United Kingdom, took a step inside of Kerry's UniteFingerboarding Park, I fell in love, me, Kerry, Eddie and Billy were shredding while a big concrete block fell upon our fingers, on the back of it, it read " SHRED ME" so we flipped it over again and as it said, shred me so we waxed it with Life Wax and it was smooth as fudge. While Kerry did a switch flip late bigspin to a front crook, Billy dazed off into space while thinking of his future Blosom pro model graphic deck and Eddie thinking about switching from his Redemption to a Blosom. I was doing a vert line, Kerry kicks me in the balls and said "Look fucker Blosom's are on Blackriver" I started to drool while Billy and Eddie are passed out. Me and Kerry go outside to shred it real good when we see a police officer on top of Ross handcuffing him, me and Kerry are thinking what they fuck did Ross do this time besides make Real Wear Blosom decks, hmm. The officer found the weapon in his pocket, Blosom 32.5,BRT's Winklers & Propaganda Tape. While the officer is reading Ross his rights I snatch the Blosom 32.5 from the officer's hand and start running like a globe trotter. Kerry runs up to me and asks me "What the fuck are you doing with this Blosom?, I' m going to put them on FingerSized" I steal it back from Kerry and I run and start screaming: "Fuck Yeah, Setup of the Week BITCH!" And then I start to mumble and drool, I get my head up and realize. It was all a dream. "
Back to top Go down
Luis Correia
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Luis Correia

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #2 - OVER   FBHQ Mini Competition #2 - OVER - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:52 pm

well Kerry..keep your laptop next to your night stand..you have a good read right here
wait..
Havok Fingerboards wrote:
And then I start to mumble and drool, I get my head up and realize. It was all a dream. "
if it was a dream you don't actually need a deck..
Back to top Go down
Havok Fingerboards
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
Havok Fingerboards

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #2 - OVER   FBHQ Mini Competition #2 - OVER - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:56 pm

Luis Correia wrote:
well Kerry..keep your laptop next to your night stand..you have a good read right here
wait..
And then I start to mumble and drool, I get my head up and realize. It was all a dream. "

According to you..

kerryDETH wrote:
(doesn't have to be true)
Back to top Go down
Luis Correia
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Luis Correia

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #2 - OVER   FBHQ Mini Competition #2 - OVER - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:03 pm

Luis Correia wrote:
wait..

According to you..

kerryDETH wrote:
(doesn't have to be true)
wtf lol I meant your story ends saying it was a dream, so in your story your actually still have a deck.. hmm
Back to top Go down
Havok Fingerboards
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
Havok Fingerboards

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #2 - OVER   FBHQ Mini Competition #2 - OVER - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:05 pm

iight.
Back to top Go down
justin cheeks
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
justin cheeks

Companies : S.O.D Money Gang
Setup : Ambt brts witchcrafts flatface

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #2 - OVER   FBHQ Mini Competition #2 - OVER - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 12:37 am

The reason i need this products (preferably the soma, bitches love somas)

I need the soma or at least one of these decks because in North Carolina, the pimp game has been slipping. I have been pimping since i came out the womb and i can tell you that shit aint easy. At one point in my life i made 10k a day, then it all stopped when the fire natio..... i mean other pimps attacked. Before i tell you my down fall i must tell you my uprising.

It was the 1970's the black community was thriving i was a young bad ass motherfucker named justin but my Bitches call Dr. Cheeks. I had bitches selling product left and right, i was making all the money. I worked 24-7 with a fine taste in bitches, pepsi and fingerboarding, how i love the fingerboard. All the profits went to fingerboarding, whether it be decks, wheels tuning i had all the finest shit. I had it so good i had berlinwoods before they were even an idea 30 years later. Not only was i good at selecting bitches i had decent pimp hand to go with it, i mean no joke i smaked this bitch so hard one time she left the area code. Life was great for those years i lived in a mansion and was a rich nigga through the early 70 to the early 2000. I made so much profit off of my bitches selling theyre "popcorn" that i was diggin in my own supply. Unfortunately i was not alone, i had competition. See there were other scouts in 2004 with some of the baddest girls out and they took over. It was hard for me to sell even a bag of my "popcorn" and by the time my bitches hit highschool they quit to better stuff. I was forced to liquidate in 2007 most of my setups had to go. I couldnt get my bitches "popcorn" exploited while these girls exploited they're "cookies". As years went by i had to decrease my collection of fingerboards and was left with all these unwanted bundles of "popcorn". I had tried doing it the old fashion way going to different churches and elementary schools everything, but it was no hope. Fall of 2010 i gave up the "popcorn" and ended up letting the "cookies" takeover. While i gave up "popcorn" i gave up fingerboarding. I not only let myself down i let boys ages 5- 13 down. All the work i did went down the drain now "cookies" get exploited everywhere Walmart, px,shit even foodlion i couldnt run from the truth girl scouts were everywhere. I had given up my dreams. Like havok the setups i have posted are not mine since i came back to the fb scene; shit i dont even own a fingerboard setup. I need that soma or whatever i can get so i can come back. I have completely quit the boyscout popcorn selling scene even though some of my past bitches try to sell on their own. I mean have you ever done boyscouts trying to sell popcorn and shit and a girl scout comes by and steal your turf selling thin mints to fat stay at home moms. This was an outrage and that is why i need a board shit the only way i post stuff now is because i stole a galaxy nexus from this guy. I dont even live in a house i am in a box that just so happens to have a an outlet next to it. So Kerry, find it in your heart to give me 1st place because i am a reformed pimp, i only got one sugarbaby (luis correia wanting me to buy him a new deck cause i said his lowpro is thrashed), i have wanted that deck since you posted the soma mellow review, and it is hard to write on a droid (i mean i have to change auto correct every five seconds). So please kerry disregard bad spelling/grammar and help a homeboy out who is in need so i wont have to post setups and ramps i dont have like havok(havok dont worry i know that feel).

FWI: even though it says im 16 and shit i am actuall 45 mildly obese and play minecraft pocket all day so in other words i was hoping to get one of you preteen or early adults to fly to N.C so i can have my way with you but i quit that plan.

plus ALL OF THIS IS A FBHQ Mini Competition #2 - OVER - Page 2 8037496816_c958cbb66e_n
true-story-neil-patrick-harris by jcheeks36, on Flickr

Back to top Go down
justin cheeks
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
justin cheeks

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #2 - OVER   FBHQ Mini Competition #2 - OVER - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 12:40 am

p.s i should win its hard doing this shit on a droid
Back to top Go down
Havok Fingerboards
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
Havok Fingerboards

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #2 - OVER   FBHQ Mini Competition #2 - OVER - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:06 am

nice justin.
Back to top Go down
justin cheeks
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
justin cheeks

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #2 - OVER   FBHQ Mini Competition #2 - OVER - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:10 am

thanks broski now take a pic of your computer and show proof you typed that comment jk
Back to top Go down
Havok Fingerboards
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
Havok Fingerboards

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #2 - OVER   FBHQ Mini Competition #2 - OVER - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:11 am

.....FBHQ Mini Competition #2 - OVER - Page 2 Jackie-chan-wtf
Back to top Go down
Jake R
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Jake R

Companies : ha
Setup : lovedrug
brt wides
sow S1

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #2 - OVER   FBHQ Mini Competition #2 - OVER - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:29 am

because im the great cornholio

Back to top Go down
Ken .I
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ken .I

Setup : Blosom 32mm
Brt wides
Substance Zeros
Ace tape
TKY's

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #2 - OVER   FBHQ Mini Competition #2 - OVER - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:42 am

Because Unicorns are really beautiful.
I have a buddy whos an unicorn who came from Russia. Hes really smart and has a long, hard, juicy corn on his head. Not only his looks but I love him because of his beatiful mind and how respectful he is to others. He enjoys eating Mac n Cheese and his hobby is to take pictures of beatiful rainbows.

FBHQ Mini Competition #2 - OVER - Page 2 Love_d12
Back to top Go down
justin cheeks
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
justin cheeks

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #2 - OVER   FBHQ Mini Competition #2 - OVER - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:47 am

dang tjat lovedrug look dank
Back to top Go down
whaleMan
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #2 - OVER   FBHQ Mini Competition #2 - OVER - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 6:25 am

i dont need any decks at all. id just think itd be lulz if i won while everyone else put in so much effort.
Back to top Go down
justin cheeks
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
justin cheeks

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #2 - OVER   FBHQ Mini Competition #2 - OVER - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 6:37 am

whaleMan wrote:
i dont need any decks at all. id just think itd be lulz if i won while everyone else put in so much effort.
FU
Back to top Go down
Cole H
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Cole H

Companies : Wave FB
Setup : Berlinwood Elias Assmuth New Mold
Wide Trucks
Flatface G6D's
Riptape

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #2 - OVER   FBHQ Mini Competition #2 - OVER - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 8:06 am

So i was flying on my winged alpaca named Jimmy through the mists of the floating mountains of Pandora when i look to my right and saw a small ring of blue fire. I decided to investigate it and saw that it was, in fact, blue fire. As i came within 10 meters of it, i felt it sucking me in, almost like... a black hole! That's what it was. However, i realized this just a little too late as i fell through the black hole. It portaled me onto a reddish planet somewhere in outer space. I looked around, and saw these little green things, walking towards me... Aligators in out space! But they were walking on two legs instead of four, and they carried these things that looked like Rocket Launchers. I figured I should get out of here, and luckily i saw another black hole 50 meters in front of me. Jimmy and i rode to it, and as it was getting closer, i saw a rocket pass right in front of me. "Step on it!" i told Jimmy and he did, just as we were sucked into the black hole, i saw about 10 rockets right behind me. But we made it safely into the black hole. But this portaling was not so fun. I felt as if my body was disintegrating and saw Jimmy's head come off. Then, everything went black. I awoke on a pink sand beach, with sun glaring in my eyes. I made sure that all of my limbs were still attached, and they were. I looked over to Jimmy, and his head was off him, he had no legs or tail. He was just the body of my once winged alpaca. So now i couldn't fly off of the island. I spent the next day trying to find another black hole, but there were none. So now i am stuck underneath a make shift shelter, with no food, no water no Jimmy. To increase my sadness even further, it just started to rain the most heavy and terrible rain drops ever. If i could get a fingerboard, it's radiating power will be enough to give me fire for weeks. This fire is the only way that i could eat and survive, and the only way i could get noticed on this island and get rescued.

Sent with my Iphone 5
Back to top Go down
justin cheeks
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
justin cheeks

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #2 - OVER   FBHQ Mini Competition #2 - OVER - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 8:08 am

nice story cole android is better
Back to top Go down
Cole H
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Cole H

Companies : Wave FB
Setup : Berlinwood Elias Assmuth New Mold
Wide Trucks
Flatface G6D's
Riptape

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #2 - OVER   FBHQ Mini Competition #2 - OVER - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 12:51 pm

^^ no the iphone is part of the story...
Back to top Go down
justin cheeks
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
justin cheeks

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #2 - OVER   FBHQ Mini Competition #2 - OVER - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:26 pm

Cole H wrote:
^^ no the iphone is part of the story...
replace it now swap every iphone with galaxy s3 or suffer
Back to top Go down
sputnicwarriors
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
sputnicwarriors

Companies : RIFUDG (RFDG)
Setup : SKOWOOD <3
BRR
WC
OAKS
FBS TAPE

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #2 - OVER   FBHQ Mini Competition #2 - OVER - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 6:16 pm

I like turtles happy
Back to top Go down
http://rifudg.bigcartel.com/
Thibfingerboarding
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
Thibfingerboarding

Companies : AntiKult Fingerboard
Setup : AntiKult
blackriver truck
FF wheels

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #2 - OVER   FBHQ Mini Competition #2 - OVER - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 7:11 pm

I would like to gain(win) a deck because I have just joined on this forum today and because we are December 30th and thus the last day before writing this text (and i'm french and is difficult to write text in english happy)^^ furthermore I have no deck as someone on the Internet if I obtain a deck (what squeezed(tightened) impossible) I shod all that you would want :p
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/WeSpeakFingerboard?skip_nax_wizard=true
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #2 - OVER   FBHQ Mini Competition #2 - OVER - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:22 am

no entries after this will count - I'll announce the winners later happy
Back to top Go down
Bobbernaut
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bobbernaut

Setup : Homemade Mellow Wide Split
China Wides (Red/White)
No Comply's (Black)
CNC Bearing Wheels (Red)
China Foamtape (Black, duh)

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #2 - OVER   FBHQ Mini Competition #2 - OVER - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:18 am

Good luck reading all of this haha
Back to top Go down
kerryDETH
Admin
Admin
kerryDETH

Companies : Fingerboarding, Skateboarding
Setup : Blosom 32.5mm
BRT Wides
Witchcraft Teals
Flatface BRR Ed.
Ace Tape

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #2 - OVER   FBHQ Mini Competition #2 - OVER - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:49 am

just about to start, haha hmm
Back to top Go down
justin cheeks
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
justin cheeks

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #2 - OVER   FBHQ Mini Competition #2 - OVER - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:52 am

Start what
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FBHQ Mini Competition #2 - OVER   FBHQ Mini Competition #2 - OVER - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

FBHQ Mini Competition #2 - OVER

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next